0

How Did I Get Here? Do You Really Want to Know?

Posted by Unknown on 11:24 PM

How did I get here? That is a question that I often ask myself. Sometimes, in a good way. Other times not so good. I can pin point the timeframe when I started on the path to where I am now. The summer of 1994, I graduated from college, became a mother and turned 21, in that order. I wasn't the most confident person in the world. I made most of my decisions based on what seemed like the safiest thing to do at the time. Or, I was very fearful and didn't think about the effect of my decisions on the overall big picture called my life. I second and third guessed myself all the time. In hind sight, I should have went with my gut feelings at the time. The best thing about living that way is that I realized that the sidewalk isn't going to open up when things go wrong. Believe me, things went wrong a lot. I have a greater understanding of the power of tomorrow. Thank God they come every 24 hours. I am not quit there but with each day, I'm gaining more and more confidence to take my self some place else.


|

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 Kenya's Corner All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.