0

Glad to See a New Month

Posted by Unknown on 12:38 PM
Since twittering, I’ve come to a couple of conclusions:

1. I don’t want to share my thoughts with others as much as I thought that I did. I am always thinking about something. I have a large frame of reference. I read a lot. I have opinions about everything. I even type up something’s but never post them.
2. I waste time doing busy stuff that feels like I am doing something. I check e-mail. I wrote out a blogging schedule. I read about making money at home. I do everything that needs to be done except take action. It feels like I am making progress because I’m taking small steps but stopping short at the most significant point.
3. Other people are really getting their life on. I mean really. Whether they are running a business, selling on ebay or loving the job they have. People are really enjoying the lives that they have created. Those that don’t like their lives are changing it.
4. I think a lot about work, people at work, my family, my friends. People I see on tv. Everything and everybody to keep my mind off of what I am not doing. What I should be doing.
5. In a way, I am comfortable being stuck because I know what that is about. I am content in my unhappy feelings because I’m familiar with them

This is the beginning of a new month. I am starting a new exercise program. Drinking more water. I’m acknowledging when I feel a certain way about things. Before I would suck up my feelings and live through what ever I am going through until something less unsettling happens.

Listening to Metromom Online Success Telesummit, which is a step in the right direction. My goals for the month are to start making income using the Internet, create a draft of poetry ebooks and improve my blog.

Make the Most of your day,
Kenya Abney

|

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 Kenya's Corner All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.