0

It's Wednesday morning. I should be asleep...

Posted by Unknown on 11:34 PM in , ,
This is turning out to be a long week. I didn't get home until after 8:00. I didn't wash off the day and lotion on my evening until after 9. I did brain dead activities like surf the net and watch tv. I meant to do so many things. I ended up doing nothing. Now, I'm tired and I can't go to the sleep.

I was in the car with my daughter and All The Above came on the radio. I said, I wish they'd play the Rick Ross song. How come they don't play "You Can Have Whatever You Like". My daughter said, "I saw the video and listened to the words. You'll probably like this song if you watch the video." I just listened while it played. She was right I liked it. Here is the video:





I didn't know it was Maino. I liked Hi Hater. Maino is trying to get my money with songs like that.

Make your day count,
Kenya Abney

|

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 Kenya's Corner All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.