0

Hope you had a great weekend, I did.

Posted by Unknown on 9:54 PM in , , , , , , ,
Hello Good People,

I had a great weekend. I had good company, good food and good times. I couldn't ask for much more. I wish it didn't end.

Before I slide into another work week, I read about Motown celebrating Marvin Gaye's 70th birthday. I am a huge fan of Marvin Gaye. I can never get enough of his voice. Check out this video:



Speaking of great male singers, I am watching Unsung. It is about Donnie Hathaway. I like his music. It is not Christmas time, if I don't hear his version of This Christmas. I didn't know much about him as a person. This show is revealing a lot of interesting facts about him. If you get an opportunity, you should watch it.

By the way, I assembled a vanity and stool all by myself. I am truly proud. I am definitely not a DIY Diva but I'm on my way to being a Diva in training. Hope you had a great weekend.

Post later,
Kenya Abney

|

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 Kenya's Corner All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.