0

Great Weekend

Posted by Unknown on 10:55 PM in , , , ,
This was a good weekend. You know Friday is a good day because it ushers in the weekend. I dragged myself into the office as usual. What was unusual was that I had beautiful multicolored roses sitting on my “How may I help you counter?” as I approached my desk. I thought that they were for someone else. I thought that maybe someone couldn’t find the cube of who they belonged to. And, they belonged to me. LOL. Plus, I had hand dipped chocolate covered strawberries on my desk. Linda surprised me because it is Administrative Assistants Week. Yesterday, I went to get my oil changed. It turned out that I also needed my engine flushed. I wasn’t expecting the expense. I got a 12% discount on my total bill. God is good. On top of that, my bug is humming like when I first got it. Today, I took Destiny and her friend to Hershey Park. We went on a tour of the chocolate factory and everything. Afterwards, I drove Destiny’s friend home. I hopped in the shower. Now, I’m winding down so I can get a good night sleep. Prayerfully, this isn’t the end of a good weekend, but the beginning of great week. I'm surprised that I'm still awake. The Celebrity Apprentice was so good that I couldn't stop watching it.

I am in a Musiq Soulchild mood. That is unusual for me. Here is a double play. Hope you enjoy.



and



Make the most of the day,
Kenya Abney

|

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 Kenya's Corner All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.