0

I'm so glad it's the weekend

It is the weekend!!! My big plan for the day: clean my house. I am for real this time. The sound went out on my tv in the kitchen. I have a tv upstairs that refuses to turn to channel 3 so I can ‘t hook it up to the cable. The only working tv is in the basement. So, I’m starting at the top and working my way down. Watching television is going to be my reward for cleaning. Well, watching tv while doing laundry. It is a rainy dreary day in Baltimore. I was originally going to hang with some friends but that got cancelled. So, I’m going to do chores.

Check out this list of The 25 Funniest Women in Hollywood. It has Wanda Sykes on it, of course. And a lot of others that you would expect like: Tina Fey, Julia Louis-Dreyfus, Maya Rudolph and Nicole Sullivan.

Some of the women that I am glad are getting some shine are Mindy Kaling, Rashida Jones and Octavia Spencer. I love Octavia Spencer’s work. I never knew her name. Check it out. Let me know what you think.

Kenya Abney

|

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 Kenya's Corner All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.