0

How I'm feeling right now..

Posted by Unknown on 7:45 PM
Right now, I have a slight headache. I'm tired and ready for bed. I have a lot on my mind. The words running through my mind won't let me settle into an easy slumber. I don't want to take melatonin. I don't want to put on the tv or radio so my mind could be occupied by something other than my thoughts. I do it almost every night. Sometimes I read to relax, other times I'll write about things that bothered me during the day. Mostly, I lay awake. A big part of me doesn't want to let my feelings out. A slightly smaller part of myself feels that I don't deserve to sleep. I am grateful for tomorrow. It is my Friday. I have a dentist appointment on Friday. Not looking forward to that. I am looking forward to tomorrow morning. I anticipate waking up without a headache; feeling refreshed and ready for the day.

Kenya Abney

|

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 Kenya's Corner All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.