0

Good Bye Weekend

I've been dreading doing laundry all day. When I finally, separated the clothes, I had 6 loads. More than average but less than I thought. So, I was pleased with myself that this wasn't going to be as bad as I thought. I went to wash my first load and my washing machine started washing but it won't do a spin cycle. With that said I have to go to the laundry mat. I am not looking forward to working all day and than sitting in the laundromat all night. The life of a mother.

My daughter loves that new Beyonce song, Halo. I think it is all right. I saw the video and I like a little bit more. It features Michael Ealy aka Mr. Cutie on Duty. It is officially my favorite video this week. He is so handsome. Here is the video. Hope you enjoy it.



Thembisa Mshaka wrote, "Put Your Dreams First" as a guide for getting the career you want in the entertainment field. Let's say you don't want to get into the entertainment business. The stories are still informative and inspiring. You may read something that helps you take your life to another level. The free pdf version is only available for a short period of time. Check out the press release here.

Business Plus to Distribute Free Pre-Publication E-Book in Collaboration With Interactive One, the Digital Connection for Black America

Lastly, Here is a Beyonce and Jay-Z flashback. Can you believe this song was out in 2003? Not me. This is actually one of my favorites.



Make the most of the day,
Kenya Abney

|

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 Kenya's Corner All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.