0

This has been a great weekend.

Posted by Unknown on 10:16 PM
This has been a great weekend. I am sad that it is coming to an end. On Friday night I went to Bahama Breeze with two of my friends. None of us had been there before. The food and drinks were great. The service was excellent. If you are in Baltimore, go check it out. Also, ask for Michael O. He was our server and he was the best. He really added to the dining experience.

Yesterday, I went to Leader planning meeting. We didn’t have as many women there as I expected but we did have women there that were ready to work. I feel good about working with other troops in other communities. It will give our girls a chance to get know people outside of their immediate neighborhood.

I went to a cook out with my adopted Baltimore family. I had a great time laughing and talking. The food was great. Most of all it was good to spend time with people that you love and care about. I like being alone. I can go a long time without seeing or talking to anyone and it wouldn’t bother me. Since Destiny is not here, I could spend my entire weekend inside the house doing nothing. But, going out with my friends and spending time with my family reminds me of the human interaction that I need.

Today, I put out the trash. Got some stuff from the grocery store. I bought some fruit that was definitely not from Whole Foods. I think my taste buds are getting spoiled. I did a little writing today. Well, I am about to get a cup of tea. Go to bed. Get up in the morning and go to work.

Holler at you Later,
Kenya

Best Thing I Read All Week:

Love what you do and it will be great. Love the world and it will be beautiful. Love this day and it will bring fulfillment. Love yourself and you'll grow stronger. Love others and they'll blossom. Love learning and you'll be wise. Love a challenge and you'll be skilled.
Love the moments and they'll propel you forward. Love the truth and you'll understand. Love to make a difference and you'll be admired.
Love to be alive and your life will be full. Love to work and your work will bring true value. Love to play and you'll experience true enjoyment.

If you're going to do it, love it, and see how much better it makes you. No one achieves greatness by doing what they detest. If you're going to be it, if you're going to live it, love it. Think of how exhilarating love can be. Think of how love can motivate you and inspire you like nothing else can.

Tap into that power with every passing moment. It's your life. Love it and make it great.

Ralph Marston

|

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 Kenya's Corner All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.