0

Today I went to see Hustle and Flow

Posted by Unknown on 10:17 PM
Today I went to see Hustle and Flow. I am the kind of person that has to see a film during the opening weekend. Otherwise, I will catch it on cable or DVD. This was one of those movies that I wanted to see because I liked everyone in the cast. But, I didn’t want to see it because I’m not into that whole Pimp and Ho thing.

I still don’t know if I liked it or not. I would like to talk to other people that have seen the movie in order to draw a real conclusion. Here a few tidbits that I have gotten from the movie:

In a relationship you have to be supportive of your mate’s dreams. Sometimes you won’t be happy with their decisions. Communication still needs to be open the two of you.

Sometimes you need to point a person in a different direction in order to get them off the wrong tracks and unto the right ones.

There comes a point in your life when you can’t settle anymore.

If you are looking for a leader for your life, you’ll find one. If you don’t know where you want to be led they’ll take you wherever they want you to go. It will most likely be somewhere you don’t want to be.

Some people don’t realize their worth. They need to do something that they are proud of in order to feel their potential.

Things may not happen the way that we think they will but that doesn’t mean they are not going to happen.

When you are ready for an opportunity, the door will appear. As you step through the doorway be ready to focus and work hard. This is your chance to make it happen.

And, last but not least, in the immortal words of Skinny Black, “Everybody has a dream.”


I guess I did like it. If you get a chance check it out. Let me know what you think.

|

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 Kenya's Corner All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.