0

Since I'm Going Down Memory Lane...

Posted by Unknown on 8:39 PM in ,
Since I was sitting here thinking about yesterday, I had to dig up these 2 videos. They were my favorites when I was developing into a young woman. You could not tell me that I wasn't going to grow up to be Mrs. Christopher Williams. He was fine! Back in those days, I didn't know that you should pick a husband based on the content of his character. I thought, He looks good. I'm attracted to him. I can make it work. Sometimes I wish life was really that cut and dry. That 's a post for another day. Also, I was into that "pretty boy" "light skin" thing like most girls at that time. I'm not as color struck as I used to be. I have a great appreciation for all hues. I think that skin is so pretty, I don't like when people cover it up with tattoos. (Another post for another day.)

Hope you enjoy the video.


I wasn't going to be Mrs. B. Sure. I did love to look at his picture and listen to his music. Whatever happened to Kyle West? The guy he asked to break it down.


Loving Life. Life is Loving Me Back,
Kenya Abney

|

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 Kenya's Corner All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.