0

Laid Back and Chilled Day

Posted by Unknown on 8:07 PM
Hello Good People,

This has been some kind of month. First, I stretched myself some. My sister and I shared driving to Alabama from Maryland. To most that is not such a big deal. It is for me. Cars and I have always had a strange relationship. I don’t like to drive. If I were an old white lady, my name would be Daisy. I do like to ride in cars. I like the flexibility of coming and going at my on pace. I am the master at riding shotgun. I am good at providing snacks, talking to the driver to keep them awake, reading stop signs, etc. So this was a big stretch for me to do my share of driving. I was very proud of myself when the trip was over. The weather was nice. It was nice to see the cows in the fields. Horses roaming. Beautiful colors that I couldn’t imagine, I’d ever see. It was a nice trip. My daughter slept, read and listened to her ipod most of the trip. My sister and I talked when we weren’t taking turns napping. I also learned that Trina, my sister, have pretty good communication skills. We didn’t argue once about anything. We all had a great time. My cousin’s wedding was beautiful. The reception was great. I had quality time with my aunt and cousin. We confirmed a signature drink for Trina’s bachelorette party.

Today was a very relaxed day. As you can see from the videos that I chose, today was a Maxwell day. I had a nice chilled out vibe. I watched tv, slept, looked online for venues for Destiny’s Sweet 16 and Trina’s bachelorette party. It’s funny how the work day goes by so slow but the weekend goes by so fast. I had a turkey burger and vegetable for lunch, a bagel and peach for breakfast, I haven’t decided on dinner yet.

Make the most of your weekend,
Kenya Abney

|

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 Kenya's Corner All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.