0

Glad Michael Jackson Let Me Rock With Him

Posted by Unknown on 8:01 PM in , ,
Hello Good People,

I wasn't able to get the clips from YouTube, now they are "private" or "infringement on Viacom's rights". It's OK. If you really want to see the show than you'll watch it one of the many times that BET will rerun it.

I know that I'm late about this but I have been working on getting myself together in my own way. I couldn't begin to pinpoint a favorite song. I'm a fan of his beginning days with his brother all the way to Butterflies. I still wish that he had made a video for it. He will live on forever through his music and our memories. I remember the trading cards and posters. I remember gathering around the TV to watch the debut of his videos. I remember standing at the bus stop the next morning talking about it. Everyone loved Michael Jackson. The bully, the nerd, the cool kid, everyone would huddle together and talk about the magic of Michael Jackson. He has had too many songs, and provided the background music for too many precious moments in my life for me to pinpoint a favorite song. I can name a favorite video, though. Here it is:




You can watch the video if you want, I got up and danced.


Make the most of your day,
Kenya Abney

|

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 Kenya's Corner All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.