0

My vice: Salt and Vinegar Potato Chips

Posted by Unknown on 10:34 PM

Thai-Lay's-Potato-Chips

My vice is a specific flavor of potato chip. It is salt and vinegar. It started during my teen years. I saw a small bag on the shelf. I thought to myself, That is an interesting combination. I purchased it. After the first taste, I was hooked. You have to understand, I am not a salt girl. I don't like salt. I don't add it to my food. I don't look for it on the table at restaurants. I am fine with a world where salt doesn't exist...unless it is combined with vinegar and put on a potato chip. The salt and vinegar chips break my skin out and make me bloated but if they are around, I can't resist. I know that they are not good for me, so I avoid them at all costs. I hadn't had any in years. A couple of weekends ago, my friend and I were in the grocery store picking up snacks. She picked up a bag of bbq potato chips. Front and center, calling my name was a large bag of salt and vinegar potato chips. I ate half the bag that evening. I didn't share one chip with anyone else. I know I'm wrong. I can't help it. Salt and vinegar potato chips are the devil.


|

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 Kenya's Corner All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.