0

Songs I'm Feeling Today...

Another great weekend bites the dust. The weather was perfect. I got to catch up with a great friend. I had great food. Went to great events. Life is truly wonderful and fantastic.

I heard this in somebody's back yard. This used to be the jam. I wonder what Trina and Tamar are doing now? There brother is Jesse Powell. He sang "You". That's a song that I still listen to every now and than. Hope you enjoy this video.


I heard this one riding in the car. Hi-Five used to be my group. All of their songs take me back to a much simpler time in my life. I hope you like it.


This is the jam of the spring/summer. At first, I didn't like it. Now, I turn it up every time I hear it on the radio. Besides my daughter is a huge fan.


I love India.Arie. I like anything that she records.


Make the most of your day,
Kenya Abney

|

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 Kenya's Corner All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.