0

Songs You Need To Blast To Boost Your Day

Posted by Unknown on 10:34 PM

I love music. When I'm in the car, I like to radio surf. My daughter hates it. She gets over it.



I have a few songs that I like to listen to when I am down. Or, when I'm feeling good and want to keep the momentum going.


Golden by Jill Scott

Every day that you wake up, you should be living your life because it is golden. Sometimes, I need to be reminded.

Strength, Courage & Wisdom by India Arie

This song is a real mental vitamin when I feel doubt in my abilities. It propels me forward.

Closer by Goapele

The beat is awesome. The way that her voice intertwines with the music makes you feel like you are really moving closer. It is like she has captured the emotions of working towards being your greatest self.


|

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 Kenya's Corner All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.