0

When I get home, I put on Lounge Wear

Posted by Unknown on 1:23 PM

I like transitioning from one thing to another. When I get home, on a good day, I put on exercise clothes and bust a sweat while following a tape/cd. Than I take a shower to wash off the day. Here is the best part, I put on my lounge wear. Lounge wear is anything that makes you feel comfy cozy. On a hard day, I will put on pajamas. On a good day, I'll put on fuzy slippers, leggings/sweat pants and a t-shirt. In the summer, a nice pair of shorts and a tank top. In the winter, I have a warm hoody. It is ratty and old, I should get rid of it. That is not going to happen. Sometimes on a Saturday, when I know that I'm not going any where, I'll put on some lounge wear and enjoy the day. I recommend it to everyone.


|

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 Kenya's Corner All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.