0

What I've Been Up To...

Posted by Unknown on 7:04 PM

Hey Good People,

It has been a minute since I posted. I was so busy living that I didn't get to write. Highlights:

- Saw Ricky Smiley and George Wilborn. Thought George was really funny. Ricky was ok. It was a fun night. I went for free.
- Started golf lessons. I do many things easily, connecting with my inner Tiger Woods is not one. I need a lot more practice. I can hit the ball off the tee. The ball just doesn't go far. I am at the very basic stage, still learning those fundamentals. Check out this picture of me. That is the day thought I purchased my golf clubs. I was so excited.
- Got a great new "main" boss. I support 3 Executives and 2 of their Teams in my work life. Some days I want to holler and throw up my hands. She is very supportive. I am going to be sad when one of us gets another job.
- I have a crush on a guy. He is handsome. For a crush, that's all I need to know. Hopefully, I will get to know him and it'll be more. If not, I can always catch glimpses of him throughout the day.
-I don't know if I mentioned my Sister's wedding. We had a blast. Her wedding day was actually a three day event. We had her rehearsal dinner on Wednesday night, bachelorette party on Thursday and the wedding on Friday. Everything turned out as it should. Everyone had a fantastic time.
- Went to my Friend's 40th birthday party. It was a great celebration of life. I was so glad that I went. It was great to see Nadine. She has a warm and welcoming family. I also hung out with my girl, Charisse.
- LL Cool J aka Todd Smith is on NCIS: Los Angeles and I haven't missed an episode.
- My daughter started her first year of high school. I have mixed feelings about that. She is no longer a baby. Her childhood is practically over. The time flew by.
- Lastly, I am praying, resting and writing more. Revising old short stories. Assembling a collection. This time next year, I plan on being published.

Staying open to Blessings and Great Opportunities,
Kenya Abney

|

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 Kenya's Corner All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.