0

Good Bye Monday

Posted by Unknown on 9:51 PM in , ,
Good People,

Today was long, for a variety of reasons. It left me longing for the weekend. Yesterday evening was such a good time. The Word that I received was powerful and inspiring. I now know that I received it on Sunday evening for a reason. I needed the encouragement to get me through the day.

I am feeling these three songs this evening. You may not remember them. Get ready to be transported to the late 90's and early 2000. That was not that long ago.

I still get up and dance to this one. This used to be the jam for real.





Did he have to take the dog, too? LOL Did you notice the next chick at the end holding the dog? LOL All jokes aside, when feelings are raw this is a good song to listen to get unto the next phase of a break up.

Have a good evening good people,
Kenya Abney



|

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 Kenya's Corner All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.