0

Young Adults Get the 411 on Personal Finance in Money Management Special Hosted by Donald Faison and Featuring Hip-Hop Entrepreneur Russell Simmons

Posted by Unknown on 7:43 PM
Hi Good People,

Mark your calendars on Monday, September 9 at 9:00 PM for Your Life, Your Money. This is family program that everyone can get into...money management. When I entered young adulthood, I knew nothing about money management. Next thing I knew, I was a mother, with no money management skills. I'll watch this with my daughter. I'm sure we'll both learn something.

Young Adults Get the 411 on Personal Finance in Money Management Special Hosted by Donald Faison and Featuring Hip-Hop Entrepreneur Russell Simmons

Kenya Abney

|

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 Kenya's Corner All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.