0

Quote of the Day

Posted by Unknown on 9:21 PM
Hello,

A lot has happened since the last time I posted. My baby sister got married. The wedding was beautiful. I will post pictures, as soon as I can. She has a 3 day celebration. I came early to help and I was one of the last leave to make sure that everything was in order. I read the following quote today. I thought that it was worth sharing. I plan on mediating on it for the remainder of the week.

Have a good one,
Kenya

"You can have anything you want - if you want it badly enough. You can be anything you want to be, have anything you desire, accomplish anything you set out to accomplish - if you will hold to that desire with singleness of purpose."

Robert Collier

|

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 Kenya's Corner All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.