0

Poker Face/Make Her Say

Posted by Unknown on 11:55 PM in , ,
Hi Good People,

I like Lady GaGa's unique style. I was talking to my daughter in the car yesterday, she said that she wanted her album. Did I just date myself? I forget that we call them CD's these days. Any who, I thought about it. So far, I've liked all her songs that they play on the radio. My favorite is still "Jut Dance".

A couple of weekends after my Sister visited me, we were talking on the phone about a song with a slowed down version of the Poker Face chorus. She didn't know who it was by but she really liked it. She thought that I would like it too. She told me to listen out for it. Guess what? Two weeks later I heard Kid Cudi's song on the radio. She was right, I did like it. I posted these two together because music is universal and I like them both. Enjoy.




Kid Cudi - Make Her Say Feat. Kanye West & Common (HD) from DP on Vimeo.



Loving life cause it loves me back,
Kenya

|

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 Kenya's Corner All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.