0

It's a George Michael/Culture Club Kind of Day...

Hello,

I have my Bridesmaid dress. Yeah!!! There was a lot of drama behind this dress. I ordered and paid for it in April. It arrived last week. Honestly, it arrived last week at 1:00 in the afternoon. I had been calling for weeks about this dress. I had a fitting on the same day that it arrived. My Sister came into town on Friday to make sure that it is the length and pined up the way she wants it. I am glad to have the dress. I'll be so happy when I'm at the reception dancing and having a good time.

Yesterday, I watched shows about George Michael and Boy George. Below I posted some of my favorite songs. I really wanted to post "Do You Really Want to Hurt Me?" If you can picture the video, the jury was in black face. I can't bring myself to post anything that has people in black face. That was one of my favorite Culture Club songs. It still is. I just won't post the video. Hope you enjoy.

Make the most of your day,
Kenya Abney






















|

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 Kenya's Corner All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.