0

Requirement #1 for a good day: Laugh

Posted by Unknown on 10:52 PM

Laugh
I love to laugh. I strive to be happy and think positive thoughts every day. I laugh all the time. I love to make jokes to break the tension. I love to laugh when I'm not too happy to keep things in perspective. I love to laugh when things are going right. Whenever I get together with a friend, we always manage to get a couple of laughs in. Life is full of opportunities to find a laugh. There are a lot of things that seem tragic when you are going through it. After you get some distant from the moments you can find great humor. It's ok to laugh at other people. Don't be mean with it. I have plenty of funny stories in my mental rolodex about friends, family and former co-workers. When I need it, I always think of something that will give me a chuckle. I never go a day without laughing at something. The minimum requirement is a chuckle. On the average, I get 3 hardy laughs a day. Tears are shed twice a week. I love to laugh. If you don't than you should try it.



|

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 Kenya's Corner All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.