0

It's a Joe Kind of Night..

Posted by Unknown on 8:42 PM in , ,
Hello Good People,

Last weekend, I went to see Chico Debarge and Joe. The opening act was Bella Donna. They are a local band. I wanted to link to their song but I couldn't find them on Myspace. I think that I found them on Facebook. I sent a friend request. If it is them, I will post the link for you to check them out. They were really good. Chico is so handsome in person. He didn't perform my favorite Chico Debarge song. Yes, I have one. It is Listen To Your Man. He did all his other songs. Joe is a master on the stage. His confidence upped his appeal factor. There is something about him on stage that doesn't come across on tv or in videos. If you have an opportunity, see him you won't be sorry. I went to Target the next day to buy his new CD. Not one in the house. Here are a couple of my favorite Joe songs. Enjoy!

Making the Most of My Life,
Kenya Abney















|

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 Kenya's Corner All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.