0

Most Interesting Thing Today - Apologize

Posted by Unknown on 9:42 PM in , ,
I don't want anyone to apologize. I am not upset or mad with anyone. I just really like this song. There is always a point of no return, some people take you there without trying or being conscious of it. No one likes to be taken for granted.



The most interesting thing that happened today:
There is a homeless guy that used to amaze me with the places that he would pop up. I've been working down town for the last 4 - 5 years, I've seen him down town, in Pikesville, Owings Mills and Security Boulevard. That dude gets around. In New York people ask for money on the subway all the time. Not in Baltimore. I've never seen anyone asking for money on the train until today. A few minutes before I get to my stop, I heard a familiar voice from behind me say, "I'm a homeless man. Does anyone have a quarter?" No one moved. He began guilt tripping the people. "If it were not for the grace of God this could be you? You never know when you are entertaining angels? When you are a blessing to others than God will bless you?" Next thing I know, he is thinking people for the money that folds and doesn't jingle. Now I know why he has been homeless for at least 4 - 5 years. He is probably making good money being homeless.

I am tired. Today was a long day. It seems like a wake up rip and roaring to go. I mentally think of all the things that I'm going to do when I get home. I go to work. When I get home, I don't do anything except check e-mail, watch tv and shower. Sometimes I do other things. Mostly I don't. I am getting out of a rut. I've been having really good weekends lately. I'm still up because my sister told me that she is going to call me back. I'm sure that she is in her house knocked out now. I'm about to be knocked out in a couple of minutes myself.

Loving Life cause it loves me back,
Kenya Abney



|

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 Kenya's Corner All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.