0

'Improve my outlook on life' is at the top of my summer 'to do' list

Posted by Unknown on 10:55 PM

My birthday is in August. I usually put together my resolutions on my birthday because that is my own personal New Year. Here are the items that have been on my mind and in my heart lately.


Improve my outlook on life
I am a very encouraging person. I'm the one you want in your corner when you feel down. Unfortunately, I have problems motivating myself. I'm making progress. So far, I can tell that my point of view is shifting.


Cultivate my creative side
I like to write. I dabble, very little, in drawing. Usually, in the evening, I'll come home and vegetate in front of the tv. Now, I think about different projects that I can work on.


Develop a business plan
I began to submit the paperwork to start a publishing company. I have a couple of books of poetry and short stories that need to be edited. I want to catalog what I have. Get with an editor. Develop a plan and share my words with the world,


Develop e-interviews for my blog
I love people. I love to ask and learn about people. I want to develop a "8 questions for ..." feature for my blog. I am going to start with the people that send me e-mails and follow me on twitter. I have an Openzine account. If I have a lot of material, I may start a quarterly e-zine.



|

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 Kenya's Corner All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.