0

What do You Value the Most?

Posted by Unknown on 9:28 PM in , ,

Hello Good People,

I am going through a weird phase in my life.  I feel like I am reliving a disaster with a better attitude.  I’m rethinking my attitude towards my life.  I don’t know if I shared this but I did a “State of My Life – First Quarter” for the first time this year.  Overall, I am not completely happy in any area of my life.  I had “life happen” occurrences and put the “State of My Life” findings on the back burner.  The life assessment (exercise for day 2) for the “31 day reset” brought me to a place where I can’t ignore what I already know.  I don’t want to share what I wrote or my “State of My Life” findings.  I am sharing my list of what matters most in my life.  This list is not in any particular order.
  • Relationship with God, Jesus and Holy Spirit
  • Respect
  • Money
  • Love
  • Integrity
  • Compassion
  • Trustworthiness
  • Economic security
  • Emotional security
  • Accountability
  • Good health
  • Friendship
  • Community service
  • Helping other people
  • Sow positive seeds in someone else’s life
  • Help/assist where I can
  • Stand up for myself
  • Use my voice
  • Empower myself
  • Support people and causes I believe in with my time, talents and resources
  • Allow people to help and love me
  • Wisdom
  • Courage
  • Strength (mental and physical)
  • Truth (honor it and accept it)
  • Optimism with the right measure of realism
  • Enriching life experiences
  • Success
  • Positive and encouraging romantic/life partner
  • Best parent that I can be
  • Good steward over my time, talent and resources
  • Great relationships with family members
  • Travel
  • Meet new people
  • Open myself to new experiences and people
  • Belief in my abilities and skills
  • Loving my life, body and mind
  • Create and work that brings me joy
  • Take risks that improve my life
  • Get out of my own way
  • Be proactive. 
  • Stop being reactive
  • Stop beating myself up
  • Use what I have to get what I want
  • Peace
  • Knowledge
  • Self-Awareness
  • Gratitude
  • Joy
  • Laughter
  • Happy moments with people that I love, admire, respect and care about

What would your list look like?

Have a fantastic night,
Kenya

|

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 Kenya's Corner All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.