0

Day 1 of 31 Day Reset

Posted by Unknown on 9:46 PM in , ,
Hello Good People,


I hope you enjoyed your day.  I had my moments.  Glad that it is the evening and one day closer to the weekend.  I want to enjoy every moment a little bit better than I have in the past.  I've decided to take on a 31 Day Reset Challenge.  I will share some of my journal entries with you.  You should consider it.  To read more about it, click here.


Step 1:  Pulled a notebook out of the school supply closet to you use as my "Reset Journal".


Step 2:  Personal Mantra - My life is golden.  I expect peace, prosperity, abundance, love and favor in every area of my life.


Have a good one,
Kenya

|

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 Kenya's Corner All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.