0

Reruns that still hold up for me

Posted by Unknown on 9:10 AM

Good Times
This show takes me back to my childhood. After school, or on a Saturday morning, throughout my life I have watched the show. Do I know what will happen after watching the first five minutes? Yes. Do I keep watching? Yes. I can always depend on a good laugh, life lesson or the grateful feeling of knowing that isn't my life.


Sex in the City
For many years, I had an appointment every Sunday night with Charlotte, Samantha, Miranda and Carrie. I had an instant connection with those ladies. I am an adult woman that has never been married. I would like to be in a healthy and prosperous relationship with a man that leads to a successful and happy marriage. I have issues with navigating relationships. During the run of that show, I was single, fell in love, lived with someone, fell out of love, and was single again. Every Sunday night, regardless of the phase I was in, those ladies were there to make me laugh at life.



|

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 Kenya's Corner All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.