0

Nice Weekend..So glad the weather is beautiful

Posted by Unknown on 8:55 PM in , , ,
Hello Good People,

This was the perfect weekend for me. The weather was perfect. Spoke with my niece about her birthday party. I was able to relax, recharge and complete my paper that is due tomorrow. Praise the Lord. I'm going through a transformation. I made a change to my appearance. I have highlights and a lighter shade of brown. I really like it. It fits the person that I am becoming. Usually, I go darker, jet black to be exact. This is a lighter breezy color. I am becoming lighter and less intense as I get older. Sometimes, I feel like I am 15 years older than I am. I want to enjoy my life. I want to be full of joy and happiness. I want to feel like a young woman, not an old lady.

I saw Our Family Wedding yesterday. It was what I expected, funny. I enjoyed the story line. I will probably buy it and pull it out to watch when my family comes to visit. I hope that they have bonus footage on the DVD. I am sure that they had very funny scenes that didn't make the movie. If you don't know what it is about, here is the trailer. I hope you get a chance to see it.



Common has a new movie coming out with Queen Latifah. I am going to see it. Common is sexy. I don't mind watching him for 90 minutes. Here is the trailer.



It wouldn't be Sunday night if I didn't post a video. I know that people at upset with Chris Brown for what happened between him and Rhianna. I am not one of those people. They are both young. We all make mistakes. This is a good song.



Have a great week,
Kenya

PS I am glad that the healthcare bill passed. There is nothing worse than being sick and not able to go to the doctor. I think that everyone should be allowed to see a doctor and get decent healthcare regardless of their economic status. As everyone knows, you are nothing without your health.

|

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 Kenya's Corner All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.