0

4 Things I Do Every Day

Posted by Unknown on 5:05 AM

Bite my tongue
Every day, someone says or does something that I am not happy about. I keep a lot of my thoughts and feelings in my head.


Pray and talk with God
I ask for guidance. I ask for peace and assurance. I lean on God, Jesus and the Holy Spirit that lives in me for everything. Even when I don't understand it, I am where I am supposed to be when I am supposed to be there.


Laugh
I love to laugh. I am interested in enjoying my life. I make jokes to lighten the mood. I make jokes because something is really funny. I make jokes because I love to laugh.


Give encouragement or say something positive
I like to say positive and nice things to people. You never know what is going on with a person. A kind word could make a big difference in someone's day. I like to plant seeds in people. I can see people's greatness. I can be around a person and see possibilities in them. Those that have listened to me, were grateful and happy that they did. Say something good to someone today.



|

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 Kenya's Corner All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.