0

Glad to Post on a Tuesday evening

Posted by Unknown on 10:39 PM
Hello Good People,

I am so glad that the snow is melting. I am afraid for the bushes in front of my house. It looks the like the snow is dragging down the bushes in the wrong way. I am dreading seeing the damage. I pray that I am wrong.

Today was a busy and tough day. I am glad that it is Tuesday evening and not Tuesday morning.

Highpoints of the day:
1. Talked to my crush. He is so handsome and cute. He always says something that makes me smile.
2. I found a formal dress for my daughter. I was about to purchase the dress when I saw the perfect pair of earrings. Glad to have that off of my list.
3. I bought a couple of work dresses and a cute skirt for myself. Made a hair appointment for Thursday. I am upgrading myself. Slowly, surely, I am taking better care of myself. It is not what I went to the mall for but I am satisfied.
4. This months Redbook and Barbie Collector magazines came in the mail today. I can’t remember a time that I didn’t love Barbie. On the real, when my daughter was ready to give away her Barbie’s, it hurt me more than it hurt her. I have a couple of Barbie’s tucked away still in their boxes. We can keep that between us.
5. Economics isn’t as bad as I thought it was going to be. I understand the concepts. For the most part, that “A”, I’m striving for is within my reach. It is not going to be a piece of cake. I’m definitely going to work for it. I am going to feel good about my accomplishment.
6. I’ve decided to resurrect my book for the last time. I’m working on a chapter a week. Whatever I write is it. I’ve been working on making it perfect. Really, I’ve been procrastinating on my dream. Honestly, I want the money for my retirement.

Also, I am developing into a business woman. I am becoming more equipped to handle the business side of being an author.
I am grateful for the people that God brings into my life. I am grateful for the people that pray for me and support me. I am glad when I am able to be a blessing to other people with my words and deeds. This year, I am sowing seeds and putting the work in. Did I mention that I finally caught up with the rest of the world and saw Avatar. It was a really good movie. It has something for everyone. I have completed my cup of tea. It is time to pray and go to sleep.

May you have peace and blessings, stay strong and guided by the Holy Spirit.
Kenya

Today was a Kanye day. I haven't heard either of these songs in months. Today, I heard them on the radio and saw the videos on tv. Enjoy.





|

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 Kenya's Corner All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.