0

Another Sunday night.

Posted by Unknown on 9:37 PM
Hi Good People,

I have completed my first course at the University of Phoenix. I am giving myself two presents for graduation: a trip to Phoenix, Arizona and chocolate diamonds. I got my eye on that diamond. I am getting a bracelet and ring. I haven't picked it out yet but I know that it is on it's way. I start a statistics class on Tuesday. Pray for a Sister. I have always been intimidated by math. This is my sowing seeds and conquering fears time. I am facing a lot head on these days.

I had a great weekend. Really recharged my battery. I finally caught up with the rest of the world and saw Avatar. It was really good. I liked the message. I had lunch and walked the mall with my friend Andrea. We caught up and talked about life. I slept to nine yesterday morning. I woke up at six this morning. Went back to bed at six thirty and woke up at 10. I obviously needed rest. Tomorrow is going to be a great day. I am looking forward to a productive and peaceful work week. I am about to have a cup of tea and two crackers. I'm watching "How To Make It In America" on HBO. This must be a free weekend. I have the Showtime channel as well. I'm watching while I can. Show is ok so far. When it goes off, I'm going to bed.

Have a good one,
Kenya

PS, Here are three songs I am feeling right now. Enjoy.






|

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 Kenya's Corner All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.