0

Just Another Tuesday

Posted by Unknown on 10:03 PM
Today was like any other day. I got up. Went work. Now I'm home. Both of my sister's are visiting this weekend. I am looking forward to that. On Thursday, I'm going to lunch at the Capital Grille. I've only been once and the food was fabulous. If you plan on dining in the Inner Harbor please don't hesitate to make a reservation.

These are the most interesting stories that I have read all day. I hope that you enjoy them.

File this one under: Where can I get a translated copy?
INTERNATIONAL / EUROPE | October 17, 2006
Paris Journal: A Tell-All’s Tale: French Politicians Stray Early and Often
By ELAINE SCIOLINO
“Sexus Politicus,” a 390-page tell-all book on the subject, has catapulted to the top of the nonfiction best-seller lists in France.

File this one under: Are we creating a monster that is about to be out of control?
NATIONAL | October 17, 2006
Expunged Criminal Records Live to Tell Tales
By ADAM LIPTAK
Electronic record-keeping is making expungement of criminal records much harder to accomplish.

Have a good one

|

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 Kenya's Corner All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.