0

It's Almost Time for the Big Race....

Posted by Unknown on 10:03 PM
Hello Ladies and Gentleman,

The big race is this Saturday. Can you believe it?!?!? That was a quick 8 weeks. I think that we are going to place well. Our team has worked hard and we made a lot of progress in a short period of time. 90% of the team members are first time rowers. We all work well together because of our great attitudes. Besides, we all want to win. I am going to miss the time I spent with everyone.

This has been a great experience for me. I was never the last kid picked in gym. But, I was the next to last. I have never considered myself athletic or competitive but I'm really into this. I'm seriously considering joining a running group. I'm going to check with my doctor first cause I'm not in the best shape. I will let you know how the day unfolds on Sunday. In case you are curious about the dragon boat races in Baltimore, here are few links you can check out:

This is about the race:
www.returnofthedragons.com

Catholic Charities Blog:
http://dragonboatraces2006.blogspot.com/

This is the charity that I am rowing for:
http://www.catholiccharities-md.org/Community/ourdailybread.html

Have a great weekend,
Kenya

|

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 Kenya's Corner All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.