0

Hello

Posted by Unknown on 8:30 PM
I hope all is well with you. I am fine. Actually I am better than fine I am fantabulous! (I know that it is not a word, but I use it anyway.) My youngest sister came to visit me and although we didn’t do much we had a good time together. I love family. It is the idea of being with someone that has known you long enough to know most of your faults and they love you anyway. Since I have been making my own way in this world, I’ve experienced first hand that the family feeling is not easy to come across. There are times when experiences will feel like the same thing but some one will move away or fall out with you and than you will realize that it wasn’t.

I keep a book of collages. It is pictures of things that I want and positive words from magazines that I have cut out and pasted together to inspire myself. I started doing that so that I would have something around me for encouragement when I am too restless to be still and listen to God’s voice or I can’t get anyone on the telephone that is willing to listen to whatever I am feeling at the moment that is not positive. I haven’t looked at this book in a couple of months. I pulled it out for my sister. She enjoyed looking at it. I enjoyed it also. I had forgotten some of those encouraging words that seemed like a life line only a few months ago.

It seems like since the weekend before my birthday, I have been feeling good about myself. Yes, I could make more money. And, yes, I could be thinner. Who doesn’t have something in their life that needs to be fixed? But, generally I am satisfied with myself. That doesn’t mean that I don’t have a lot of work ahead of me. I have started making lists. Since, I am feeling positive and well I am open to the improvements and work that comes with it. You can ask anyone that really knows me I am a constant work in progress.

Before I started this blog I had so much to say about everything. Now I either don’t type it up. Or I type it and don’t post it. So, please hang in there with me because I am a work in progress.

Love Jones is on so I have to type later. Have a great weekend.

Quotes of the Day

"Success is peace of mind, a direct result of self-satisfaction in knowing that you did your best to become the best that you are capable of becoming, and not just in a physical way: seek ye first the kingdom and His righteousness and all these things will be yours as well."
~ John Wooden

"When our eyes see our hands doing the work of our hearts, the circle of Creation is completed inside us; the doors of our souls fly open and love steps forth to heal everything in sight."
~ Michael Bridge


K.M. Abney has been a featured writer on the web. She loves feedback and can be contacted at kenmoab1@verizon.net.

|

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 Kenya's Corner All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.