0

Friday Night

Posted by Unknown on 9:23 PM in , ,
Hello Good People,

On this day, I am praying for the families that are living through the devastation in Alabama. In the midst of loss may they gain a new and bold strength that pulls them through adverse times. I am hoping that they know that God is with them. They will recover, recharge and go forward. Families and neighbors will pull together. I am praying for those that may not feel that prayer will help because all that had and knew is gone. I am praying that they are bestowed a new vision for their lives.

On another note, last night I set my alarm to watch the Royal Wedding. I turned on the television this morning than it watched me sleep. Once I got out of the bed and prepared for the day, I watched the vows. I wanted to be a Princess at some time during my childhood. Honestly, on some days, I wonder when my Price will come. It was nice to see that at least one little girls dream came true. I wish them a lifetime of laughter, peace and happiness.

Stay Blessed,
Kenya

|

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 Kenya's Corner All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.