0

Happy New Year to Me

Posted by Unknown on 8:22 PM
Hello Good People,
This was my birthday weekend. I spent a lot of time with daughter. I went to the movies, browsed the bookstore and picked up a new journal. I got my eyebrows waxed. I pretty much did what I wanted to do this weekend. I relaxed and recharged my battery. I got many birthday wishes and great surprises. Some of the surprises were good and others not so. I am still blinking and breathing so it is fine.

This birthday feels different. Usually, it feels like the same old thing on a different day. I have a different energy surrounding me this time. I don’t know if it is because I’ve been meditating and praying but I feel different this year.

Hope you had nice weekend,
Kenya A.

I’m feeling this song right now.


|

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 Kenya's Corner All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.