0

President Obama National Address to Students

Posted by Unknown on 9:13 PM in ,
Hi Good People,

I decided to post this speech because I think it is a good message for kids. I always say, "The same kid that you don't educate today is going to be the same adult that knocks you over the head tomorrow." I don't understand what all the protest was about. What did people think that he was going to say? You can watch it or listen for yourself.



My daughter didn't see it because she claims that she was at lunch. Did you use to watch "The Wonder Years"? I did. My daughter reminds me of the episode when the firs man walked on the moon. Kevin was so preoccupied with what was going on in his life that he missed the historic event. She reminds me of that episode. She'll watch it before the week is out. It's only 16 or 17 minutes. He reinforced what I tell her all the time. Maybe she'll listen if it comes from the President.

Making the Most of My Life,
Kenya Abney

|

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 Kenya's Corner All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.